Total Chaos Fabrication Upper Control Arms (2010-2023)
- UCA's are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2.5''-3'' lift kits are installed.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1'' of additional wheel droop travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- 4130 Chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete Grade 8 hardware kit is included.