Method Race Wheels 702 | Matte Black
The 702 Bead Grip® wheel features a clean split five spoke design. Subtle touches like the debossed Method logo on the outer lip, the channel around the wheel face and the deep bolt circle bowl add depth and character to the wheel.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP!
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Debossed METHOD logo on outer lip
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Replaceable snap-in center cap with optional red METHOD lettering
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
FITS ALL 4RUNNER YEAR AND MODELS!