Give your 4Runner the power of a V8 with the Magnuson Roller Rocker Supercharger system! This kit includes everything you need from the hardware to the Magnuson calibration for the ECU. Engineered specifically for the 1GR-FE 4.0L 6, this system delivers 30% more horsepower than stock and with an additional 28% more torque output at just 6psi of boost.
The Roller Rocker Supercharger marries the intake manifold to the supercharger for seamless integration, eliminating possible leak points. Its all-in-one design has great underhood appeal and its compact design fits as it belongs there. This system also features high volume air charge cooling to keep heat soak at bay, from startup to shutdown. Fully sealed maintenance-free design- no oil to change.
We tailored this system for great ‘below the curve’ performance as well as peak hp, giving you the power you can use in the real world. This TVS1320 system was designed as a direct bolt-on for the 1GR-FE so that an enthusiast could install it in a weekend, while a pro can get it done in a day. CARB EO approved, it’s 50 state legal. Offering OEM-like reliability, MPG, and road manners, you get V8 power with the same peace of mind you had in stock.
- 30% hp & 28% lbs-ft increase at crank on stock truck
- Magnuson Calibration and Handheld Installer Device Included
- CARB EO# D-488-43. 50 state legal – NO SMOG HEADACHES
- High Thermal Efficiency design abates heat soak for consistent power
- “Under The Curve” power that’s useable in the real world –idle to redline
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Direct Bolt-On Design Can Be Installed In A Day by a Pro
- An Enthusiast can install it over a weekend with basic tools
- Clears Stock Hood, no Hood Modification needed
- Acoustically tuned for comfortable daily driving with no vibration
- 2010-2024 Toyota 4Runner