Indeflate Inflate/Deflate Tire Device with Carrying Bag
WHAT IS THE INDEFLATE?
Indeflate is a device that is used to inflate or deflate two or 4 tires simultaneously and equalizes pressure between the two automatically once connected. Locally manufactured in South Africa, it has been tried and tested to withstand the forces of nature and last the toughest of Overlanding excursions. Indeflate has been developed to be easy to use, making it highly practical for anyone to use from service stations to the normal motorist getting stuck next to the road with a flat tire. The main use of the Indeflate is for the 4x4 and Overlanding communities, but with such multi-functionality, it can also be used in numerous other scenarios.
- The Indeflate Bodies are made from Aluminium and are Precision machined To ensure the highest quality. After machining, the bodies go through a Military spec Hard Anodizing process which makes them highly durable and scratch-resistant.
- Has a 700kpa/100psi combination Gauge that is manufactured by one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-quality pressure and temperature measurement products. 3m Air hoses that are Highly flexible and easy to use; abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa(300psi) and temperatures of 10’C to +60’C.
- A patented dump valve system allows for quick and easy inflation, deflation, and equalization of two tires.
- Clip-on chucks make it simple and safe to connect to tire valves.
- A strong and Durable carry bag makes it convenient to store.