Cascadia 4X4 iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0 VSS System 70 Watt Solar Panel
The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ hard-mounts to the roof of your iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0 and, during daylight hours, provides a constant flow of clean solar energy to your primary or secondary vehicle batteries. This gives you the ability to run 12V accessories like fridges, phone/laptop chargers, lights, power inverters etc. without the need to start your engine and without the fear of draining your battery and leaving you stranded. The VSS System™ is completely plug-and-play if paired with our optional MPPT solar charge controller and can be installed in as little as 1.5 hours.
We chose the most stable and durable multilayered semi-flexible solar panel construction available to ensure that these solar panels can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free, for years.
Note: We have also confirmed fitment with the iKamper Skycamp 2.0 and the iKamper Skycamp 2X
- 70W of clean solar energy on top of your iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0 to keep your battery topped up!
- Rugged “Marine-Grade” construction to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Perfect for overlanding, camping, and the jobsite. Keep your drinks cold and equipment charged without killing your battery.
- Solar Made Simple: The optional “Plug-and-Play” complete kit includes everything you need for a clean and simple install.
- 2 year warranty
- Keep your battery topped up at all times with a solar panel mounted on the roof of your iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0: Perfect for the overlander or camper who wants to power devices without worrying about draining their battery.
- Extend the life of your battery: The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ will give you longer overall battery life by tending it constantly during periods of sun exposure.
- Emergency engine starting device: If you ever manage to completely drain your battery the VSS System™ will start the vehicle up again in as little as 30 minutes depending on sun exposure.