A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts, and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 liters of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families, or those setting themselves up for an off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment, and cooking. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odor, effective for up to 500 liters. Lifesaver's standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel, and cadmium. Improving taste and odor along the way.
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.9%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 20,000 liters (5,300 US gallons)
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by the Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria, and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times, or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy, or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- LifeSaver Jerrycan
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 500 liters
- Paper manual, plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter)
- Pump and Tap included
The LifeSaver Jerrycan was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the Jerrycan or in other storage containers, and filtering through the Jerrycan as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations